Friday, June 01, 2007

Bon Mots and Cheap Shots

This morning's weigh in:

Weight 210
Fat 36.5
BMI 35.9

Just by keeping my head screwed on correctly, things are heading in the right directions. It's taken me almost four weeks, but I have 8 pounds off of me. I had Dr. Elkind work on my aching hip yesterday. She does ART just like I get at Fitwell. I seem to have a hip flexor/IT band injury. It's hindered nearly everything I do. Yesterday I broke down and left work early to go see her. While she does the same thing as Fitwell, she's a lot more intense. Fitwell is a lot more gentle in their approach. Sometimes I just need the crap beat out of me. Today my hip is oodles better. She rocks.

Tomorrow, I'm playing 18 at San Geronomo. The last time I played with these guys I got high score, and not in a good way. I haven't been able to practice because of the hip flexor so either tomorrow will be really good, or really long.

Food choices

Breakfast
Oatmeal and ff cottage cheese
Snack
Jerky and ff yogurt
Lunch
Curried chicken grape salad
Snack
Apple and string cheese
Dinner
Chicken andouille sausage sauteed up with brown rice and red beans
Brocoli
Dessert
Ricotta and blueberries

No comments: